Made to high quality standards and in a dual dosage format, Swisse Breastfeeding Ultivite helps to support:
• Infant Brain & Eye Development1: Maternal intake of DHA contributes to the normal brain and eye development of breastfed infants.
• Reduces Tiredness & Fatigue: Vitamins B6, B12 and B2, B3, B5, vitamin C, folic acid, iron and magnesium contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
• Immune Function: Vitamins B6, B12, C, D, copper, iron and selenium contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
• Red Blood Cells: Iron contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin.
• Cell Division: Vitamins B12, vitamin D, calcium, iron and magnesium have a role in the process of cell division.
• Protection from Oxidative Stress: Vitamins B2, vitamin C, copper and selenium contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
• 1 The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 200 mg of DHA in addition to the recommended daily intake for omega-3 fatty acids for adults, i.e.: 250 mg DHA and EPA
TABLET: Calcium carbonate (Calcium); Bulking agents: Cellulose, Calium phosphates, Mannitol, Hydroxypropyl cellulose; Magnesium oxide (Magnesium); L-ascorbic acid (Vitamin C); Ferrous fumarate (Iron); Glazing agents: Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, Talc; Nicotinamide (Niacin); Zinc oxide (Zinc); Anti-caking agents: Magnesium salts of fatty acids, Silicon dioxide; Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6); Stabilisers: Cross-linked sodium carboxy methyl cellulose, Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose; Calcium D-pantothenate (Pantonthenic acid); Thiamin mononitrate (Thiamin); Emulsifier: Gum arabic; Maltodextrin; Sucrose; Maize starch; Colours: Titanium dioxide, Iron oxides and hydroxides; Manganese sulphate (Manganese); Cupric sulphate (Copper); Riboflavin; Rethinyl acetate (Vitamin A); Medium chain triglycerides; Pteroylmonoglutamic acid (Folic acid); Antioxidant: Alpha-tocopherol; Potassium iodide (Iodine); Sodium selenite (Selenium); D-biotin; Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3); Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)
CAPSULE: Deep sea fish oil; Gelatine; Humectant:
Glycerol; Antioxidant: Tocopherol-rich extract
Allergy advice - For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
For 1 multivitamin tablet daily:
|Vitamin A||800 µg||RE 100%|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)||5.0 mg||455%|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||2.0 mg||143%|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||20 mg||NE 125%|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid)||6.0 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B6||10 mg||714%|
|Folic Acid||400 µg||200%|
|Vitamin B12||6.0 µg||240%|
|Vitamin C||80 mg||100%|
|Vitamin D3||25 µg||500%|
|For 1 Omega-3 Capsule daily||Amount||%NRV|
|Providing Omega-3 fatty acids:||285mg||NA**|
|of which EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid)||43mg||NA**|
|of which DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)||200mg||NA**|
|*Nutrient reference value|
|** NA: Not Applicable (no NRV)|
Daily dose for the breastfeeding mother: Take one tablet and one capsule with or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Contains iron which can be harmful to young children if taken in excess.
Store out of the reach of young children. Contains 10 mg vitamin B6. Long term intake of this amount of vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness. This product contains vitamin A. Do not take if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic.
Food supplements are not intended as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you have concerns or questions, ask the advice of your healthcare professional to determine if this food supplement is right for you, this is especially important if you take this product with other supplements.
Food Supplement with vitamins, minerals and omega-3 fatty acids.
30 tablets + 30 capsules – 68.3 g
Purchase now from an online retailer:
|30 tablets + 30 capsules||boots||Buy Now|