Made to high quality standards, Swisse Energy Ultivite is high in Vitamin B, Vitamin C & magnesium to support:
• Reduction of Fatigue: Vitamins B2, B3, B5, B6, folic acid, vitamin B12, vitamin C and magnesium contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
• Energy Production & Release: Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, biotin, vitamin B12, vitamin C and magnesium help maintain normal energy production and release
• Mental Performance: Vitamin B5 contributes to normal mental performance
• Psychological Function: Vitamins B1, B3, B6, biotin, folic acid, Vitamin B12 and magnesium contribute to normal psychological function.
• Electrolyte Balance: Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance.
Swiss Energy Ultivite provides a great tasting effervescent alternative for those who prefer not to take large tablets or capsules.
10 & 20 tablets
Sweeteners: E 967, E 420, E 955, E 960; L-Ascorbic acid; Magnesium carbonate; Acidity regulator: E 500; Maltodextrin; Acid: E 330; Calcium carbonate; Natural orange flavouring; flavourings; Colour: E 162; Nicotinaide; Riboflavin; Thiamin mononitrate; Zinc citrate; Calcium D-pantothenate; Pyridoxine hydrochloride; Pteroylmonoglutamic acid; D-Biotin; Cyanocobalamin.
For 1 tablet daily:
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)||25.0 mg||2273|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||25.0 mg||1786|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||36.0 mg||NE 225|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid)||18.0 mg||300|
|Vitamin B6||9.50 mg||679|
|Folic Acid||400 µg||200|
|Vitamin B12||25.0 µg||1000|
|Vitamin C||500 mg||625|
|*NRV: Nutritional Reference Values|
One tablet daily, dissolved with water, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Store below 25°C in a dry place.
Always replace cap.
Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken.
Keep out of reach of children.
Vitamins and supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If you are unsure if this supplement is right for you, or if symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.