A traditional herbal medicinal product used for the temporary relief of sleep disturbances based on traditional use only.
With extracts of hop strobile, valerian & passion flower.
Can be taken continuously for 2 – 4 weeks
2-a-day. 30 tablets.
Each film coated tablet contains:
34 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Hop Strobile (Humulus lupulus L.) (4-6:1) Extraction solvent: Ethanol 70% (v/v),
30.8 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Valerian root (Valeriana officinalis L.) (4:1) Extraction solvent: Ethanol 60% (v/v),
15.2 mg of extract (as dry extract) of Passion Flower herb (Passiflora incarnata L.) (5-7:1) Extraction solvent: Ethanol 50% (v/v).
Also contains glucose: see enclosed leaflet.
• Adults and the elderly: 2 tablets 1 hour before you go to bed.
• Not recommended for children or adolescents under 18 years.
• For oral use. Swallow the tablet whole with water. Do not chew.
• As the effects of this product may not occur immediately, it should be taken continuously for 2 – 4 weeks.
• If symptoms worsen or persist after 4 weeks, consult your doctor, pharmacist or qualified healthcare practitioner.
• DO NOT EXCEED THE STATED DOSE.
• WARNING Do not take if you are:
• under 18 years of age
• pregnant or breast feeding
• allergic to any of the ingredients
• already taking a medicine for sleep or anxiety.
• Avoid excessive alcoholic drink while taking this medicine. This medicine may make you feel drowsy. If affected, do not drive or operate machines.
• Do not use these tablets after the expiry date stated on pack.
• Do not store above 25°C.
• Store in the original package.
• KEEP OUT OF THE SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN.
• Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Purchase now from an online retailer:
|30 tablets||boots||Buy Now|