Made to high quality standards and with the recommended 400mcg of folic acid, Swisse Pregnancy Ultivite helps to support:
• Foetal Brain & Eye Development1: Maternal intake of DHA contributes to the normal brain and eye development of the foetus and breastfed infants.
• Reduces Tiredness & Fatigue: Iron, vitamins B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, vitamin C, folic acid and magnesium contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
• Maternal Tissue Growth: Folic acid contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy.
• Increased Maternal Folic Acid Status2: Supplemental folic acid intake increases maternal folic acid status. Low maternal folic acid status is a risk factor in the development of neural tube defects in the developing foetus.
• Bones & Teeth: Vitamin D, calcium and magnesium support the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
• Immune Function: Vitamins B6, B12, C, D, copper, iron and selenium contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
• Cell Division: Vitamins B12, D, calcium, iron, folic acid and magnesium have a role in the process of cell division.
• Protection from Oxidative Stress: Vitamin B2, vitamin C, copper and selenium contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
*1 In pregnant and lactating women the beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 200 mg of DHA in addition to the recommended daily intake for omega-3 fatty acids for adults, i.e.: 250 mg DHA and EPA.
2 The beneficial effect is obtained by women of child-bearing age through a daily intake of 400 µg of supplemental folic acid for at least one month before and up to three months after conception.
TABLET: Calcium carbonate (Calcium); Bulking agents: Cellulose, Calcium phosphates, Mannitol, Hydroxypropyl cellulose; Magnesium oxide (Magnesium); L-ascorbic acid (Vitamin C); Ferrous fumarate (Iron); Glazing agents: Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, Talc; Nicotinamide (Niacin); Zinc oxide (Zinc); Anti-caking agents: Magnesium salts of fatty acids, Silicon dioxide; Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6); Calcium D-pantothenate (Pantonthenic acid); Stabilisers: Cross-linked sodium carboxy methyl cellulose, Hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose; Emulsifier: Gum arabic; Sucrose; Thiamin mononitrate (Thiamin); Manganese sulphate (Manganese); Cupric sulphate (Copper); Riboflavin; Maize starch; Colours: Titanium dioxide, Iron oxides and hydroxides; Medium chain triglycerides; Pteroylmonoglutamic acid (Folic acid); Potassium iodide (Iodine); Sodium selenite (Selenium); D-biotin; Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3); Antioxidant: Alpha-tocopherol; Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12)
CAPSULE: Deep sea fish oil; Gelatine; Humectant: Glycerol; Antioxidant: Tocopherol-rich extract
Allergy advice - For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
For 1 multivitamin tablet daily:
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)||3.0 mg||273%|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||2.0 mg||143%|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||20 mg||NE 125%|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid)||9.0 mg||150%|
|Vitamin B6||10 mg||714%|
|Folic Acid||400 µg||200%|
|Vitamin B12||6.0 µg||240%|
|Vitamin C||80 mg||100%|
|Vitamin D3||25 µg||500%|
|For 1 Omega-3 Capsule daily||Amount||%NRV|
|Providing Omega-3 fatty acids:||285mg||NA**|
|of which EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid)||43mg||NA**|
|of which DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)||200mg||NA**|
|*Nutrient reference value|
|** NA: Not Applicable (no NRV)|
Take one tablet and one capsule daily with or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Contains iron which can be harmful to young children if taken in excess.
Store out of the reach of young children. Contains 10 mg vitamin B6. Long term intake of this amount of vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness. Food supplements are not intended as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you have concerns or questions, ask the advice of your healthcare professional to determine if this food supplement is right for you, this is especially important if you take this product with other supplements.
Food Supplement with vitamins, minerals and omega-3 fatty acids.
30 tablets + 30 capsules – 50.3 g
Purchase now from an online retailer:
|30 tablets + 30 capsules||boots||Buy Now|