Made to high quality standards, Swisse Multivitamins for Teenage Girls’ help to support:
• Energy Production & Release and Reduction of Tiredness: Vitamins B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B12, vitamin C, magnesium and iron contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
• Mental Performance: Vitamin B5 contributes to normal mental performance.
• Immune function: Zinc, vitamin C, and Vitamin D to contribute to normal function of the immune system.
• Hair, Skin, Nails: Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, skin, nails. Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal skin.
• Red blood cell formation: Iron contributes to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin. Folic acid contributes to normal blood formation.
1-a-day. 60 tablets.
Calcium carbonate; Bulking agent: E 460; Vitis vinifera L. seed extract; Stabiliser: E1202, E 1201; Calcium-L-ascorbate; Magnesium oxide; Coating (Thickeners: E 464, E 463; Colours: E 171, E 172; Humectant: E 570, Bulking agent: E 553b); Thiamin hydrochloride; Nicotinamide; Zinc bisglycinate; Riboflavin; Silicon dioxide; Ferrous fumarate; Pyridoxine hydrochloride; Anti-caking agent: E 470b; Calcium-D-pantothenate; D-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate; Vaccinium macrocarpone Aiton dry fruit extract; Cupric gluconate; Manganese bisglycinate; Beta-carotene; Choline bitartrate; Flavours: Citrus limon (L.) Burm. f. pericarpium oil, Mentha x piperita L. aerial oil; Lycopersicon esculentum Mill. Dry extract; Carotenoids (Lutein and Zeaxanthin); Inositol; Flavonoid complex (Citrus aurantium L. var Dulcis peel extract); Pteroylmonoglutamic acid; D-Biotin; Potassium iodide; Chromium picolinate; Cholecalciferol; Cyanocobalamin.
Allergy advice - For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
For 1 tablet daily:
|Vitamin A (Beta-caroene)***||400 µg RE||50|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)||13 mg||1136|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||13 mg||893|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||18 mg NE||113|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid)||9 mg||150|
|Vitamin B6||8.0 mg||570|
|Folic Acid||200 µg||100|
|Vitamin B12||16 µg||640|
|Vitamin C||80 mg||100|
|Vitamin D3||20 µg||400|
|Vitamin E||8 mg a -TE||67|
|Botanical Extracts (extracted from)||Amount||%NRV|
|Cranberry dry extract (from fresh fruit)||500 mg||NA**|
|Grape Seed Extract (from fresh seeds)||19 mg||NA**|
|of which Lutein||1.1 mg||NA**|
|of which Zeaxanthin||62 µg||NA**|
|Flavonoid complex||1 mg||NA**|
|of which Hesperidin||0.88 mg||NA**|
|*NRV: Nutritional Reference Values|
|** NA: Not Applicable (no NRV)|
|***expressed as retinol equivalents|
Take one tablet daily with or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Tablet can be broken in half for easier swallowing.
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.
Contains iron which can be harmful to young children if taken in excess.
Store out of the reach of young children.
Food supplements are not intended as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
If you have concerns or questions, ask the advice of your healthcare professional to determine if this food supplement is right for you.
Purchase now from an online retailer:
|60 tablets||boots||Buy Now|