Made to high quality standards, Swisse Ultiplus Vitamin D3 helps to support:
• Bones and Teeth: Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
• The human skeleton provides a framework for the body to help maintain shape, protect vital organs and provide a place for muscles to attach. Bones also function as a site for mineral storage and blood cell formation.
• Calcium Absorption: Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption of calcium and phosphorus, and contributes to normal blood calcium levels.
• Muscle Function: Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function.
• Immune Health: Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
1-a-day. 100 capsules.
1 capsule provides:
Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 25 mcg
Also contains: palm oil, soya oil, gelatin, glycerol and water.
Vegetable oil (soya, fully refined); Gelatine (bovine); Humectant: Glycerol; Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D); Antioxidant: Alpha-tocopherol3.
For 1 capsule daily:
|Vitamin D||25.0 µg||500|
|*NRV: Nutritional Reference Values|
One capsule daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose.
Store out of the reach of young children.
Food supplements are not intended as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
If you have concerns or questions, ask the advice of your healthcare professional to determine if this food supplement is right for you.
Purchase now from an online retailer:
|100 capsules||boots||Buy Now|